ING's connectivity solutions offer various host-to-host channels, facilitating automated file upload and retrieval. No more manual actions needed for the exchange of files between your own system(s) and ING’s. All you need is a single, easy-to-use platform for all your transactions and reporting.
Besides their individual qualities, the host-to-host channels all offer:
- Direct access to ING's strong, local European network, including Russia
- State-of-the-art security
- Generic formats for your most used instructions
- Significantly less administration work
If ING is your main bank in one or more countries and you focus on payments and cash management. You are in control: for instance, you choose your software and communications protocols. InsideBusiness Connect is an ING channel that works with ING standards and certificates.
If you work with several banks worldwide. You focus on more than just payments and cash management. You want global standards, and you want a view of all of your cash and funds at all your banks at any given moment.
If you work with several banks in Europe, and operate mainly in France and/or Germany. EBICS focuses on payment and cash management. You can set up several levels of authorisation.
Combine your channel of choice with InsideBusiness for extra (self) services:
- Track & trace your payments and collections
- Online order authorisation giving you or your treasurer extra control of your funds
- Cancel a scheduled order or an individual transaction within an order
- Enter one-off and specific local payments
ING public certificates and keys
- InsideBusiness Connect PGP Certificate (valid from 21-01-2020, 12:00 CET) (ZIP)
- InsideBusiness Connect CMS Certificate (for PROD – Valid until May 31-5-2022) (ZIP)
- InsideBusiness Connect CMS Certificate (for COE – valid until 30 May 2022) (ZIP)
- InsideBusiness Connect SSH Key (ZIP)
- ING Corporate Public CA - G3 (root and intermediate certificates) (ZIP)
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020