InsideBusiness is ING’s digital banking platform that provides you a single point of access to a growing range of wholesale banking products and services around the globe.
- Accessible anytime and anywhere via web, mobile app and tablet
- Easy, secure and convenient access from your mobile via mToken
- Fully integrated with ING’s host-to-host solution InsideBusiness Connect
- Self-Service capabilities (user administration, service requests)
Products and services via InsideBusiness
- Payments and collections: manage your payments and collections from accounts at any ING network branch or any third-party bank around the globe.
- Cash Management: get insight into all your cash balancing transactions between the accounts of the different companies within your group. You’ll have direct insight into your inter-company loans which makes it easier to trace funds moved between your group accounts.
- Financial Markets: easily initiate all your foreign exchange and money market transactions at real-time rates and confirm them online.
- Lending: get the latest insights into your ING bilateral loan portfolio. As a Wholesale Banking client, you can view an end-of-day report of your ING loans and the day’s loan details in one place. You can also see your loan positions, including syndicated loans where ING is the agent.
- Trade Finance: manage your bank guarantees, collections and letters of credit from one screen with a secure single point of access. Review your upcoming transactions and save time by adding and issuing new letters of credit and generate clear reports from one platform.
Easy access to InsideBusiness
Would you like easy access to InsideBusiness? Meet the InsideBusiness app. With just your mobile phone and the InsideBusiness app you get fast and secure access to InsideBusiness. All thanks to mToken which is a feature of the InsideBusiness app that allows you to log in within seconds.
We also offer ING I-Dentity Card and Reader as a login solution. See the benefits of mToken and ING I-Dentity Card and Reader here.
You are fully in control with InsideBusiness Corporate administrators
Easily manage your InsideBusiness settings, users and their access rights via the administration module by appointing a Corporate administrator. We strongly advise you to appoint at least two Corporate administrators and apply a four eyes principle on administration changes. This way you can mitigate the risk of misuse, as an additional approval by another Corporate administrator is required before an administration change can become active.
You are in control of your Corporate administrators and their administration permissions, since they cannot create new Corporate administrator themselves. This can be only done by ING, based on a duly signed Corporate administrator Power of attorney.
Highlights of the administration module:
- Easy navigation menu and prefilled screens
- A full overview of all users, companies and permissions to accounts
- Manage users and permissions without additional paperwork
- Download audit reports and permission overview reports
If you are already a Wholesale Banking InsideBusiness user and need support, please visit Service and contact.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020