Online reporting and data tools
For programme administrators and cardholders: the ING Commercial Card portal and App
The portal provides real-time insight in the card spending, balances and authorised transactions. They can view their account summaries and statements. Download their statement in pdf. The portal also offers a reporting and analysis tool, so programme administrators and cardholders gain more insight in the spending behaviour. The ING Commercial Card App gives cardholders complete control of their Corporate Card, anytime, anywhere.
Demo on the ING Commercial Card Portal
For the company's administration: online reporting ING Smart Data
The MasterCard’s second generation online reporting tool Smartdata.gen2 allows you to consolidate and report on all travel spend (even non-card) in the business, wherever and whenever it occurs. Equally important is the possibility to synchronise your business expense data with your ERP and account system. The benefits of the online reporting:
- You can see the big or the small picture; consolidate data for global analysis, or zoom in on a particular employee, department or supplier.
- Track spending and monitor your budgets
- Auto file feed: automatically synchronise business expense data with your ERP and account systems. Integration with standard or custom-built interfaces are both possible.
Demo on Smart Data
Demo on SDRAM online account management
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020