Corporate Card security
Authentication security measure
The implementation of the new Payments Service Directive 2 (PSD2) means that ING must add an extra security step when accessing the ING Commercial Card portal. You will also need to type in an extra authentication code. This code is generated by the ING Commercial Card app. Please download the latest version of the app in order to generate a code for your next login.
- Download the ING Commercial Card app from the Google Play Store (for an Android device) or the App Store (for an Apple device)
- Install it on your mobile device
- Log in to the app by using the credentials provided by ING
- When installing the app, you will receive a text message (SMS) with a one-time activation code. Please enter this code to register your mobile phone
- Choose a 5-digit PIN
Choose a PIN which is hard to guess for an outside party and keep the PIN to yourself. Now the app is ready to use. If you need help with activating the app, please contact us on +31 10 428 9581 or one of our local phone numbers.
Lost or stolen card
If your card has been lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Service team: +31 10428 9581 (24/7). When reporting a lost or stolen card, the following information is required:
- When the card was lost or stolen;
- Where the card was lost or stolen;
- Confirmation of the last valid transaction with your card.
We will close the account and transfer all account details to a new account number. You will receive a new card within 7-10 working days.
Step 1: contact us
Report fraud or a suspicion of fraud to us by telephone immediately. You can do this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In any event, do this no later than 30 days after the date of your statement (digital or paper version). If you report this quickly, we can usually prevent the amount being collected from you or from the company. We can also send you a new Corporate Card immediately.
Step 2: processing the fraud report
Following the telephone report, we will send you a fraud form by regular mail, or if you prefer, by e-mail. The form must be returned to us within 14 days. The faster the forms are completed and returned, the sooner your fraud report can be processed. We may require extra information from you if the location where the fraud has taken place demands this.
If your Corporate Card is used fraudulently while lost, stolen, or if you have not received or requested a card, you must attach a police report to your fraud form.