Merchant commerce solutions
As merchants in a global market, you want to offer your customers a seamless payment experience across all payment channels. ING’s merchant commerce solutions help you do just that.
Flexible, in-store solutions
We deliver an easy and convenient check-out experience for your in-store shoppers that allows them to choose how they want to pay. Whether they use debit cards, credit cards or mobile apps. Simple, secure and flexible.
For in-store services, e-commerce and omni-channel solutions:
- Payments are accepted through any channel, wherever your customer is located.
- We are a trusted business partner for all banking and payment solutions.
- Real-time analytics provide business insights and control, as well as optimising conversion rates.
ING and our partner Payvision can offer you a range of payment products and services that matches the diversity of your customer base. All transactions, from in-store to e-commerce and mobile, are secure, data-driven and have a global reach.
Thanks to our partnership with Payvision, we can offer more than 80 online payment methods for your e-commerce channels, including Apple Pay (e.g. Maestro), Visa, iDEAL, Alipay, JCB and Union Pay. We can also facilitate cross-border payments in more than 150 currencies for clients worldwide. Payment links in your messages to customers facilitate quick and easy payments.
Our solution uses a platform that is designed for seamless customer experience in an omni-channel world. It provides a holistic buyer experience across all your channels, combining in-store and e-commerce. The platform provides access to the following omni-channel solutions:
- Endless Aisle
- Click and Collect
- Omni-channel return/refund
- OneClick and Recurring (Tokenisation)
- One contract and one overview (reporting) across your channels
To ensure you can give your customers the omni-channel experience, you will need to connect all your relevant back-office systems (e.g. Order Management Systems). This is key to achieving the omni-channel experience. ING/ Payvision will dedicate a team that will analyse your current set-up in order to guide and advise you through this complete process.
Available to more corporate clients
Our innovative commerce solutions are currently available to many of our corporate clients and will be offered to more clients in the near future.
Learn more about how ING became a frontrunner in payments in the following article.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Cash Management in Western Europe2020
ING's AI tool Katana named Innovator2019
ING wins Green bond of the Year award2019